PhD Student (Doktorantka)
Websites / Profiles:
- B.A. in English Language and Literature, Zhejiang University, China, 2001
- M.A. in Linguistics & Applied Linguistics in Foreign Languages, Zhejiang University, China, 2008
- Nominal classification
- Corpus-based translation
- English-Chinese contrastive studies
- TEFL to non-English majors at university level
- Chinese as a foreign language
Papers read at conferences and congresses
- 48th Poznań Linguistic Meeting (PLM2018), Poznań, September, 2018
- 6th International Linguistics Conference, Lublin, October, 2018
- The Youth Forum of School of Foreign Language Studies, ZJUNIT. December 2008
- 2006-2008 --“The Comparison of Custom between China and English-Speaking Countries”. Zhejiang Federation of Humanities and Social Sciences Circles . Principal investigator
- Lecturer in Zhejiang University Ningbo Institute of Technology
- 2016, “The Excellent Staff” of SFL, ZJUNIT.
- 2011, “The Excellent Staff” of SFL, ZJUNIT.
- Deputy Director, No. 2 Teaching and Research Office of ZJUNIT, 2011-2017.
- Coordinator, cooperation programmes between ZJUNIT and AMU, 2016-2017.
- Project leader, National English Contest for College Students in ZJUNIT, 2017.
- Member, Polish Language and Culture Centre in ZJUNIT, 2016-present.
- Coordinator, course teams on TEFL for non-English majors, 2013-2016.