Student mobility: studies and internship

Students can apply to study as an exchange student in the university with which their Faculty has an agreement. The current list of partner universities can be found on Erasmus+ Partner countries

For more information on rules and funding of studies mobility and internships

How do I apply for an Erasmus+ scholarship for placements and study?

Recruitment for the Erasmus+ programme takes place every year in February (for the following academic year). All students have to log in to the USOSweb system and fill in an application for the mobility.


I have been selected to participate in the Erasmus+ programme. What happens next?

Once your Erasmus mobility application has been accepted (the information will be visible in the USOSweb system), you will need to complete the additional missing information in the application, print the document and submit it SIGNED to the Faculty Coordinator.

The Faculty Coordinator will nominate you to the Partner University. You will receive a confirmation of your nomination on your university email.

You now proceed to complete the documents that your destination university requires. You will most likely have to complete and send the university's application online or in paper, traditional form.

What is a Transcript of records?

This is a list of all the major credits obtained at your home university. At each Faculty of Adam Mickiewicz University, a guide to ECTS credits for all subjects taught at that Faculty is available at the Student Affairs Office. If possible, try to find out how many credits the subjects you have already passed have. This should include all grades from examinations you have passed so far during your studies. The transcript of records is confirmed by the Student Affairs Office.

Learning Agreement

A Learning Agreement is an agreement between the student, his/her home university and the host university specifying the programme of courses to be taken at the partner university and the number of ECTS credits to be awarded for the completion of those courses.

You agree the programme of your studies abroad with your Faculty Coordinator. In the form, you fill in the names of the subjects you intend to study and the number of ECTS credits allocated to these subjects.

What is an Equivalence Card?

This is a form in which you indicate which subjects will be taken at the partner university and which at the Department of English. The Equivalence Card is approved by the Faculty Coordinator and the Deputy Dean for Student Affairs.

The Equivalence Card before departure and changes during mobility


Finding affordable accommodation is one of the most important matters for a student going abroad. The most convenient form of accommodation is a dormitory room, so you should contact the Office for International Relations or a similar unit at your host university as soon as possible, which deals with the allocation of places in student residences. This unit usually also has information on other accommodation options (e.g. room rentals, flats).


The EHIC, or European Health Insurance Card, is an EU document. It confirms your right to free treatment in any EU or EFTA country other than your own. The EHIC is issued for each person separately.

EKUZ card (NFZ webpage)



2. Internship

Recruitment for the Erasmus+ programme takes place every year in February/March (for the following academic year).

  1. Find a traineeship site in the European Union (e.g. foreign companies/enterprises, research institutes, non-profit organisations and other institutions (government departments, museums, libraries, hospitals, etc.).
  2. Submit a Learning Agreement Student Mobility for Traineeships to your employer.
  3. take part in the electronic recruitment.
  4. You will receive a message about the status of your application.

More information at internships webpage