University student e-mail at amu.edu.pl
You can log in to student mail at https://outlook.office.com/mail/inbox
See how to log in to student e-mail for the first time: https://www.office365.amu.edu.pl/pierwsze_logowanie.htm
Note: while this particular AMU webpage is in Polish, you can easily find an instruction file in English there—search for First login to Office365 - students.
Should you wish to skip reading the document on that webpage, here is an abbreviated intruction, valid as of early 2023.
- Before accessing your amu.edu.pl e-mail for the first time, you need to log in at https://panel.amu.edu.pl — you may change the language setting form "PL" to "EN" if you wish;
- The username is the first part of your AMU e-mail address. For example, if your address is email@example.com, your login at panel.amu.edu.pl will be abc123;
- After logging into the panel, please proceed to the Change Password page given in the left menu bar;
- Consider the requirements for a valid password provided there, e.g. how long it must be, what sort of characters it must and must not contain, and create a strong password (which you will not forget);
- Save changes and log out of panel.amu.edu.pl;
- Before logging into your amu.edu.pl mailbox, consider clearing the browser cache and restarting the browser, and please allow for up to 30 minutes for full password synchronization