dr hab.Dominika Buchowska-Greaves
Websites / Profiles:
- M.A. in English, Poznań, 2002
- Ph.D. in British Culture, Poznań, 2006
- D.Litt in English literature, Poznań, 2020
- British and American Culture
- History of British and American Art
- 20th-century English and American Literature
- Modernist Studies
- Australian Studies
- Visual Culture
- Central European Art and Literature
- British and American Life and Institutions
- Art and Culture of the English-speaking countries
- Visual Culture
- Modernist Studies
- EFL at university and secondary school level
Other professional experience
- Organizer of a panel: Enthusiasm in Modernism: Avant-gardes in the Newly Established Central European States, at the 10th Modernist Studies Association Annual Conference, Nashville, 2008.
- Organizer of a session: 'When low becomes high: British Avant-Garde 1910-1914' at the second bi-annual conference of the European Network for Avant-Garde and Modernism Studies, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań, September 2010.
- Universidade de Vigo, April 2010
- Kingston University, Wlk. Brytania, February 2012
- Ludwig-Maximilians Universitaet Muenchen, May 2012
- Polish Association for the Study of English (PASE)
- Modernist Studies Association
- Wyndham Lewis Society
- European Network for Modernist and Avant-Garde Studies
- Polski Instytut Studiów nad Sztuką Świata (Polish Institute of World Art Studies)
- Ezra Pound Society
Other organizations, societies, clubs, etc.
- St.Clare`s Oxford Alumni Association
- UNIKAT: Absolwent Unikatowe Mozliwosci, Kingston University, Wlk. Brytania 2011
- Modernist Studies Association Graduate Student Fellowship 2005
- Conference Grant for Young Scholars, Foundation for Polish Science, 2009
- ESSE bursary
Papers read at international conferences and congresses
- Modernist Studies Association Sixth Annual Conference, Vancouver
- Modernist Studies Association 7th Annual Conference, Chicago, November 2005
- Polish Association for the Study of English Conference, Łódź, 2005
- Australia: Identity, Memory, Destiny, Uniwersytet Opole, 2006
- Polish Association for teh Study of English Annual Conference, Uniwersytet Śląski, Szczyrk, 2007
- Wyndham Lewis: Modernity and Critique, Birmingham, Wielka Brytania, 2008
- Modernist Studies Association 10th Annual Conference, Nashville, 2008
- Autonomy and Commitment in Modernist British Arts, Universite Paul valery Montpellier III, 2009
- Modernism, Cultural Exchange and Transnationality, the Second Conference of the Modernist Magazines Project, University of Sussex, Wielka Brytania, 2009
- 6th Literature in English Symposium (LIES), Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan, April 2010
- Future/ism a Century Later, Museum of Modern Art in Łódź, May 2010
- European Network for Avant-Garde and Modernism Studies, Second bi-annual conference, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan, September 2010
- 3rd Biannual Conference of the European Network for Modernist and Avant-Garde Studies, University of Kent Wlk. Brytania
- The 20th Annual Conference of the Polish Association for the Study of English In Comparison - Juxtapositions, Correspondences, and Differentiations in English Studies, Nicolaus Copernicus, University Torun,May 2011
- Wyndham Lewis: Networks, Dialogues and Communities, Institute of EnglishStudies, University of London, Senate House, London, 30 November - 1December 2012
- Modernist Studies Association 15th Annual Conference, Brighton, UK, 29 August-1 September 2013
- Art of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland in the 20th and 21st centuries, and Polish-British Artistic Relations, Centre for Contemporary Art, Toruń, 9-11 October, 2013
- 'The British Empire and the Great War: Colonial Societies/Cultural Responses', Nanyang Technological University, School of Art, Design and Media, Singapore, 19-22 February 2014.
- 2nd Congress of Jewish Art in Poland - 'Art in Jewish Society', Museum of the History of Polish Jews, Warsaw, 22-24 June, 2014.
- 'BLAST 2014', Bath Spa University, UK, 24-26 July, 2014.
- Crossing the Borders: Anglo-Russian Contact Zones: 1880-1940, Sapienza University, Rome, October 2016.